ELMI 2022 invites abstracts covering the various aspects of the field of light microscopy, including (but not limited to) super-resolution microscopy, organismal and tissue imaging, image analysis, data management and ethics, label-free imaging, and combining light microscopy with other modalities.
Call for abstracts
Instructions for poster presenters
All abstracts will be presented as POSTERS onsite on the conference venue, and a selected few are, in addition, offered a short oral presentation. Acceptance information will be sent to the submitter on 16 May.
The recommended poster format for the ELMI conference is A0 in portrait orientation.
All abstracts will be published in the conference programme and abstract book (PDF), available for the conference participants on the event platform.
The poster session will be held on Wednesday, 8 June 2022 evening (18:00 – 20:00). The poster session is sponsored by Omicron-Laserage Laserprodukte GmbH who will provide a prize for the most exciting poster.
Food and drinks will be provided during the poster session.
Please install your poster on the designated board at the latest Wednesday lunchtime (pins will be provided). Please remove your poster Friday morning before lunch.
If you are not attending the conference in person, you are free to ask a colleague to put your poster on your designated board.
A list of posters will be available closer to the event.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts are submitted via the Oxford Abstracts online submission system. Register to Oxford Abstracts to submit.
- You may amend your submission until the final submission deadline.
- Remember to answer all the required questions on the form before the deadline, uncompleted abstracts will not be reviewed.
- The abstract should be written in English, body text limited to 250 words. Please proofread your text, abstracts will not be edited by the scientific committee.
- Title should be in initial capitalcase and then lowercase, not all capitals.
- List all authors names, note that affiliations should contain institution, city, and country.
- Sub-headings (e.g. Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion) may be included.
- The abstract text should consist of text only (no pictures, tables, or figures).