ELMI 2022 invites abstracts covering the various aspects of the field of light microscopy, including (but not limited to) super-resolution microscopy, organismal and tissue imaging, image analysis, data management and ethics, label-free imaging, and combining light microscopy with other modalities.
Call for abstracts
Submission will open on xxx xxx
Deadline for submission xx xx 2022.
All accepted abstracts will be presented as POSTERS and a selected few are, in addition, offered a short oral presentation. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference programme and abstract book (PDF), available for the conference participants on the event platform.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts are submitted via the Oxford Abstracts online submission system. Register to Oxford Abstracts to submit.
- You may amend your submission until the final submission deadline.
- Remember to complete the abstract and answer all the required questions before the deadline, uncompleted abstracts will not be reviewed.
- The abstract should be written in English, body text limited to 250 words.
- Title should be in initial capitalcase and then lowercase, not all capitals.
- List all authors names, note that affiliations should contain institution, city, and country.
- Sub-headings (e.g. Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion) may be included.
- The abstract text should consist of text only (no pictures, tables, or figures).