The exhibition area is the heart of ELMI 2022. Coffees and lunches will also be served there. Regular and large exhibition spaces are available for rent in the exhibition area. Excellent sound and echo design offers also good locations for smaller workshops, particularly on the sides of the exhibition area.
Regular exhibition space 6 m2, 1 200 €
- 1 x table, 2 x chair, Wifi, Basic 230 V electricity (sufficient for instance for a laptop and regular screen)
Large exhibition space 12 m2, 2 400 €
- 2 x table, 4 x chair, Wifi, Basic 230 V electricity (sufficient for instance for a laptop and regular screen)
- Option to increase size in 6 m2 blocks, à 1 200 €
- Companies that have booked an exhibition space will be listed with their contact information on the conference online platform, which will include a list of all participants
- Small workshops can be arranged in the exhibition spaces. Additional chairs can be rented for this, but for practical and safety reasons the chairs should fit into the purchased exhibition space and some limitations may apply. Please contact us if you are planning for a workshop in your exhibition space email@example.com
- Extra tables, chairs and other equipment (such as separate 6-8 A 230 V electricity lines, projectors, screens and wall structures) must be ordered separately in advance. The full exhibition equipment catalogue will be available in 2022.
- Basic cleaning is included, if you wish to order extra cleaning of exhibition slots during the meeting, it must be ordered separately.
- Delivery cases and packaging material will be stored free of charge for the duration of the meeting.
- Exhibitors need to also register to the conference – the exhibition space prices do not include conference registration or catering.
VAT: Please note that the exhibition/sponsorship fees are invoiced by Aboa Congress and Event Services (VAT FI28050288) on behalf of the local organizer, the University of Turku (VAT FI02458963) whose scientific congresses are exempted from VAT.